|Size (L x W x H)||63 cm x 26 cm x 15 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Suitable from 18 months to 4 years old
- Build their motor skills, coordination and increase confidence.
- The seat height and handlebar height can be adjusted
- Larger wheels and higher ground clearance are designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces.
Enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and the joys of riding a bike from as early as 18 months old. The Y Velo Junior will aid in your child's development of balance and control. Apart from a really cool and appealing design, the Y Velo Jr. has been very cleverly engineered to help with a child's overall Motor Skills / Balance Skill development. It has just enough stability and at the same time instability that will teach children from 18 months to 3 years old to learn balance and coordination. Children that use the Y Velo will generate improvements in static and dynamic balance and bilateral co-ordination, as well as, physical self-confidence. If used enough there is a good chance that your child can progress to a normal bicycle at the age of 3 or 4 without having to use training wheels / stabilizers.
- Lightweight but strong aluminium Frame
- Rubber over-mould wheels, great comfort and grip with no punctures
- Larger wheels, Designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces
- Higher ground clearance means the frame won't get caught on uneven ground providing a safer ride
- Older child fork rake means safer steering
- Cartridge wheel bearings giving great long-lasting durability and a smooth ride
- Comfy beam saddle so your child can slide up closer to the handlebar and slide back as they grow taller
- Indestructible build quality means a lightweight but long lasting bike
- Maximum loading weight: 44.1lbs [20kgs]
- Product weight: 8.3lbs [3.8kgs]
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 66 x 30 x 45 cm
- Seat height: 28-36 cm
- Suitable for ages 18 Months +
1x YVelo Junior Balance Bike 18mts-4yrs old Red