The Ravensburger story is characterized by the principles of Otto Maier. Inspired by the development of educational reforms during his time, in 1883 he founded a publishing house in Ravensburg , Germany
To combine entertainment and education. Learning by doing. Quality standard: nothing but the best. The initial product range includes presentation folders for craftspeople, educational and family games, how-to books and children's stories. After 1900 picture books, activity games and instructions for model construction and amateur art are added to the product range. By 1925, the year of Otto Maier's death, more than 1000 publishing products have been released.
The Ravensburger online presence with an own Internet website exists since 1997. Ravensburger products are available in a company online shop and through other online suppliers since 2007.
- Dimensions: 30.2 x 10.3 x 27 cm
- Piece count: 324
- This would make an excellent pastime or gift for someone interested in architecture or tourism, a lovely memento of a visit to Berlin and may appeal to traditional puzzle fans after a new challenge.
- Use the included liquid watercolors and follow the color guide or mix your own colors to produce a truly unique work of art.
- With three canvas sizes and countless subjects to choose from, the artistic fun will never end!
- Recommended Age: Adults
- Dimensions: 98.0 cm x 37.5 cm
- Made: Germany
- 1000 piece puzzle with sturdy pieces
- photograph shows the famous Giza pyramids, built as tombs for the ancient kings and queens of Egypt
- Puzzle measures 70 x 50cm
- Made from strong premium grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image
- Experience the quality you can grow with, piece by piece
- Ravensburger puzzles are made in Germany from the highest quality and thickest green Kappa cardboard available
- Pieces have a nice matted finish which makes them easy to see and handle
- Builds small motor skills, picture recognition, and task completion