The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon not only looks like a stunning off-road vehicle, it also provides countless functions to enable almost unlimited fun and games. In addition to the two-part, detachable segment roof, the bonnet, rear door and all four side doors open. It goes without saying that the the vehicle provides enough space on the inside for four BRUDER bworld figures. Alternatively, the rear seat can be removed to create space for accessories compatible with BRUDER standard connectors. The additional drag link is intended to facilitate steering through the roof hatch and if it is not required, it can be stored in the vehicle underbody. The axles feature typical off-road vehicle suspension and tread tyres with wheels in appealing SUV design. The front interface allows enhancements, such as the optionally available cable winch. Attach the one-axle trailer with ramp to the drawbar coupling and bring it to any deployment location for the CAT skid steer loader.
- detachable backseat
- spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Rigid drawbar trailer with tailgate which can be opened and profiled tyres
inkl. Cat Skid steer loader, Art.-Nr. 02431:
- detachable tipping front shovel
- tread tyres
- fully functional loading arm
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16